TERMS & CONDITIONS OF USE
- The information contained in this microsite is for general information purposes only; while National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) shall endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, NPCI make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the microsite or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the microsite for any purpose. Any reliance placed by you on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk and consequences.
- Though extreme care has been taken to maintain the accuracy of the information provided on this microsite, NPCI and their employees are not/shall not be held responsible for any errors or any untoward consequences arising from your use of this information.
- Every effort is made to keep the microsite up and running smoothly. However, NPCI takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the microsite being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control. NPCI cannot be held responsible or liable -
- as to the accuracy, completeness, correctness, reliability, timeliness, non-infringement, title, merchantability or fitness for any contents of this microsite;
- for any interruption or any error while accessing the microsite, or
- for any viruses attack and/or other harmful elements that may hit your electronic machine/device while accessing the microsite.
- NPCI shall also not be liable for any damage or loss of any kind, howsoever caused as a result (direct, indirect, and consequential) of the use of the microsite, including but not limited to any damage or loss suffered as a result of reliance on the contents contained in or available on the microsite. NPCI recommends that you exercise your own care and judgment with respect to its use.
- The contents on this microsite do not constitute financial or other professional advice. If financial or other
professional advice is required, services of a competent professional should be sought.
- NPCI in its sole and absolute discretion, reserves the right to update or modify this microsite from time to time. NPCI
further reserves all right to deny or restrict access to this microsite to any particular person, or to block access
from a particular Internet address to this microsite, at any time, without ascribing any reasons whatsoever.
- This microsite contains hyper-links to web sites which are not maintained by NPCI. NPCI is not responsible for the
contents of those web sites and shall not be liable for any damages or loss arising from access to those web sites. Use
of the hyper-links and access to such linked web sites are entirely at your own risk.
- All hyper-links to other web sites are provided as a convenience to the user of this microsite. In no circumstances
shall NPCI be considered to be associated or affiliated in whatever manner with any trade or service marks, logos,
insignia or other devices used or appearing on web sites to which this microsite is linked.
- Caching and links to, and the framing of this microsite or any of the contents are prohibited.
- User may link this microsite, https://www.upichalega.com, with its website, upon notifying and seeking approval from
NPCI in writing. The User hereby agrees and consents that any such right, if any, granted by NPCI, is not an express
authority / license by NPCI to the user to use the same on its website and/or for its products. For hyper-Linking to an
internal page of this microsite (not being the Home Page) the user must make a specific request for, and secure
permission from NPCI prior to hyper-linking to, or framing, this microsite or any of the contents, or engaging in
similar activities. NPCI reserves the right to impose conditions when permitting any hyper-linking to, or framing of
this microsite or any of the contents. For the purpose of abundant clarity of this Clause 10, the term “User” shall mean
- Linking to, or framing of this microsite or any of the contents constitute acceptance of these Terms & Conditions of
Use. This is deemed to be the case even after the posting of any changes or modifications to these Terms & Conditions of
Use. If these Terms & Conditions of Use are not acceptable to the user, the user should forthwith discontinue linking to
or framing of this microsite or any of the contents thereof.
- NPCI reserves all rights to disable any third party links that may be offered through the microsite, or frames of any
site containing inappropriate, profane, defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful topics, names, material or
information, or material or information that violates any written law, any applicable intellectual property,
proprietary, privacy or publicity rights.
- NPCI reserves the right to disable any unauthorised links or frames and disclaims any responsibility for the content
available on any other site reached by links to or from this microsite or any of the contents.
- The listing of a person or organisation in any part of this website in no way implies any form of endorsement by NPCI of
the products or services provided by that person or organization.
- The contents herewith are subject to such change which NPCI in its sole desertion shall deem fit and appropriate. The
updated terms and conditions related to this Website shall be uploaded, from time to time, upon change, if any. Please
check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
This microsite is best viewed through Internet Explorer 10.x or higher, Mozilla Firefox 26.x or higher, Safari 8.1 or higher, Chrome 32 or higher, or an equivalent browser software. If your browser is older, you may have trouble viewing many of our microsite features properly. If you are unsure of the version of your browser, you can determine it by choosing 'Help' at the top of your browser window and then selecting 'About' (your browser).
If you experience problems viewing this microsite through Internet Explorer 9 or above, you may need to turn off Compatibility View.
To turn off Compatibility View
- Open Internet Explorer and navigate to polarisft.com website.
- Open Tools menu from Menu Bar (if Menu Bar not visible press ALT).
- From the Tools menu de-select Compatibility View (a check mark indicates that Compatibility View has been set).
This microsite is best viewed at screen resolution of 1280 x 960 pixels or higher. With most computers using Windows operating systems, you can easily change your screen resolution. Right click the Desktop. When the 'Display Properties' box appears, choose 'Settings'. Your screen resolution settings are located here. Change the setting and click 'OK'. Check your computer's user manual if these directions do not apply to your computer.
Browser Upgrade Information is available by clicking on the appropriate link below.